The unified integrated solution developed on the basis of SAP ERP and SAP Treasury (TRM, FSCM) modules includes the following key government debt and cash resource management functions:
- Cash flow forecasting, borrowing and investment planning;
- Financial transactions (borrowing and debt management transactions; lending transactions and provision of state guarantees; investment transactions; derivative transactions; foreign exchange transactions);
- Risk management, including setting and calculating limits, as well as various risk scenarios and calculations;
- Administration and accounting (financial transactions, including borrowing and debt management transactions, lending transactions and state guarantees, investment transactions, derivative transactions, as well as foreign exchange transactions; accounting of funds borrowed on behalf of the state and national monetary funds);
- Reporting and use of analytical tools;
- Integration with other information systems (exchange of information on payments and bank statements; import of market data (interest rates, exchange rates, etc.); exports of factual and planned payments information from the State Budget Payments System, export of State Debt and Monetary Resources Book entries to Finance Management System, formation of Government Debt and monetary resources data for submission to PSARCIS.
During the project, automated elimination forms required to complete the Public Sector Accounting and Reporting Consolidation Information System (PSARCIS) were created, existing reports expanded and supplemented and new reports created, new features introduced and existing ones modified according to the changed legal requirements, also information system maintenance services and uninterrupted performance management services provided, as well as consultancies on financial management and accounting.